defense contractors    Watts Regulators

paidtosurvey, AHWA


electrical online hometime D
  • Citizen Advisory Committee Benton County Mental Health  MHADDAC meets the first Tuesday of every month from 12 pm–1:15 pm  The committee works on identifying community needs, gaps in services, and advises both the health department and the County Board of Commissioners. Annually the committee provides formal recommendations regarding services to the Board of Commissioners.
  • Mental Health Center of Champaign County, is a qualified charitable org,  $donations, gifts of securities, appreciated assets, bequests, Charitable trusts, Charitable gift annuities, Life Insurance, IRA. Sheila Ferguson CEO MHCenter.


homerepair.about.comhandymanusa nrha electrical wiring A
Air Conditioning
Ecommerce site ideas
Forums, php, chat

-Be proactive. The Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2004 requires the three national credit bureaus - Experian , TransUnion and Equifax - to provide you with one free copy of your credit report each year. Review it for inaccuracies.

Contact Experian at 1-888- EXPERIAN (1-888-397-3742) or online at www.experian.com

Contact TransUnion at 1-800-680-7289 or online at www.transunion.com

Contact Equifax at 1-800-525-6285 or online at www.equifax.com

-Be cautious. Legitimate companies don't contact their customers via e-mail and ask them to confirm or update information, or threaten to deactivate accounts for failing to do so. Be suspicious of requests for account numbers, Social Security (news - web sites) numbers or passwords.

Avoid hyperlinks. Instead of using the hyperlink provided in the e-mail, connect to the company's official Web site through your browser. The links from phisher's e-mails can be difficult to distinguish from the real thing.


-Contact financial institutions with which you have accounts if you think you may have given personal financial information to a phisher.

-Place a fraud alert on your files at credit bureaus. It's initially effective for 90 days, but may be extended for seven years.

-File a report. Even if you didn't take the bait, report suspicious e-mails to the company being impersonated and your Internet service provider. If you were victimized, contact local law enforcement where the identity theft took place. Also, file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, at 1-877-IDTHEFT (1-877-438-4338), or with the FBI (news - web sites)'s Internet Fraud Complaint Center, online at www.IFCCFBI.gov

-Know your rights. For a complete list of ID-theft rights, go to www.ftc.gov/os/2004/07/040709fcrafrnfinal.pdf